DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight log

You can find instructions here to view your TXT flight logs with my log viewer. Or use one of these tools.

Reactions: jayefs
Thank you, I did exactly as it said - clicked on the phone logo in iTunes - clicked in File Sharing - clicked on Dji Go 4 - Clicked on FlightRecords - clicked on Copy.

Right clicking to open it up did nothing

I tried copying it to desktop and all I get is a bunch of text files (right number and right sizes) but when I click on one of these I get a huge page of hieroglyphics.

What am I doing wrong?

all I get is a bunch of text files (right number and right sizes) but when I click on one of these I get a huge page of hieroglyphics
That's what you should have. To view them, upload them here or use one of these tools.

I still cannot view any video - they come out as .DAT files and I cannot find anything to open it with

Its not video mate, its flight data, parameters pertaining to the flight. Battery levels, stick inputs etc etc..

Thanks - but I cannot get to see it - what do I have to do

I can see the bunch of files but cannot find a way to open them

Thanks - but I cannot get to see it - what do I have to do

I can see the bunch of files but cannot find a way to open them

Try rereading posts #2 and #4. Take the files full of "hieroglyphics" and upload them to the PhantomHelp website viewer or process them with one of the tools suggested by @msinger.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi