DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight Review wanted in Winnipeg

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Western NC. Got a friend who lives just outside Winnipeg in St. Francis Xavier area.

Did you pass the CN 107 test? No idea what a review may be, so hope the CN pilots can help you with that - several of them here on the forum.

Did you pass the CN 107 test? No idea what a review may be
We don't have a 107.

There are two levels of sRPAS certification. Basic requires passing an online time-limited multiple choice test. Advanced requires passing a harder online test, and also an in-person flight review.

The tests are pretty cheap — $10 per try. Prices for the review aren't regulated and where I live* most of the reviewers are associated with e 'flight school' that wants to sell you a combination course/test package.

*GTA, so can't help the OP.

We don't have a 107.

There are two levels of sRPAS certification. Basic requires passing an online time-limited multiple choice test. Advanced requires passing a harder online test, and also an in-person flight review.

The tests are pretty cheap — $10 per try. Prices for the review aren't regulated and where I live* most of the reviewers are associated with e 'flight school' that wants to sell you a combination course/test package.

*GTA, so can't help the OP.
Ah, how our governments LOVE to suck us dry with fees and charges!

Ah, how our governments LOVE to suck us dry with fees and charges!
Fees for a flight review accrue to the reviewer, not the government. Which is one of the problems I have with the requirement — it's ideal for private rent-seeking. I'd rather have something like a driver's test where the fees are set.

And honestly, I don't think the price of a Starbucks coffee for a perpetual license is outrageous.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Reactions: Steel63 and MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998