DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight total time 7 minutes, yesterday this was over 2hrs how to restore?

Tsolsi

Reactions
I have my mavic pro now for over a week, the top altitute in summary never went above 25,3 meters but in my light list it is already 500 meters. I have over 2 hours of flight time and it shows only 7 minutes on my e-mail section and only 1 minute on my username section (swiping right in the app).
The flight list is identical in both sections, I have 17 flight times, one screen shows 16, the other 17. Making a total flight time of one minute impossible. How do I fix this?
I've synced multiple times, it does not say it failed or anything. I reinstalled the app as well, nothing changed. What can I do? I don't like using excel to calculate total time, I just want this to work.

Thanks in advance, all tips are welcome.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170526-164203.png
    Screenshot_20170526-164203.png
    224.1 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot_20170526-164643.png
    Screenshot_20170526-164643.png
    204.8 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Reactions: Unisionzz
in fact what is the difference about the 3 screens on dji Go App ? thanks.

in fact what is the difference about the 3 screens on dji Go App ? thanks.
There was a little mistake with uploading, the difference should be visible now. I also notice that one says 16 flights and the other says 17 flights. I don't know why this is.

I've gotten the same problem as well. I've owned my mavic now for 3 weeks, flew it 32 times with a distance over 11km and a flight time well over two hours, after flying an hour ago it reset the Flight Total Time and Travel Distance on both pages. It still shows the 32 flight times, top distance, altitude and speed. All the flights are able to be viewed from the flight list without any problem. I'd like to know if i can get back the stats that were there an hour ago.

Reactions: Tsolsi
I've gotten the same problem as well. I've owned my mavic now for 3 weeks, flew it 32 times with a distance over 11km and a flight time well over two hours, after flying an hour ago it reset the Flight Total Time and Travel Distance on both pages. It still shows the 32 flight times, top distance, altitude and speed. All the flights are able to be viewed from the flight list without any problem. I'd like to know if i can get back the stats that were there an hour ago.
Glad to know I'm not the only one :). Maybe it has something to do with the addition of spark in the app? For me it was also a flight of about two hours ago now.

Glad to know I'm not the only one :). Maybe it has something to do with the addition of spark in the app? For me it was also a flight of about two hours ago now.

I suspected it had to do with the 4.1.0 update, but it didn't happen instantly after updating the DJI GO 4 app, it happened after flying the mavic once. That's kind of curious....

The problem still persists after multiple flights. Still showing only seven and one minute total flight time. Really frustrating. Does anybody know what to do to get rid of this problem?

DJI support was unable to help (they said uninstall, download app directly from website (which is only possible for DJI go and not DJI go 4) and then reinstall, other suggestion was refresh firmware on drone, no clue how to do that since it has latest update). I fixed the problem by downgrading my APK to the previous version through a mirror APK site.

Now the flight total time is correct again and the extra account has disappeared :) Hope this helps. (one minute later the extra account appeared again, but the data is still correct, except for one flight time less on the other account).

Then I realise I couldn't connect to my mavic.
Flew with the new update again (which instantly changed my total flight time back to the time it was stuck on before and still is), then landed downgraded again and the flight time was added in the older APK version.

So there definitely is something wrong with this new DJI go 4 app release. I don't like it.

After downgrading again it appeared that I was able to fly with the old APK but I didn't plug my phone in right in the new controller :p

So guys, to get rid of this problem, just switch back to the old APK and wait till they come up with a newer update. Thumbswayup (reminder, you'll have to turn off automatic updates for this specific app in order to prevent this from happening again anytime soon)

Last edited:
I suspected it had to do with the 4.1.0 update, but it didn't happen instantly after updating the DJI GO 4 app, it happened after flying the mavic once. That's kind of curious....
I fixed it!!! (read above)

Sorry to bump an oldish thread, but my Top Altitude is stuck on 0.0m running current DJI GO4 4.1.2

May I ask which version of the app you used to get it to display correctly, and where you got the apk from? (Android)
Thanks. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada