DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly away and below

BlackRider

Reactions
Had my air for about one week. Suddenly during flight, abput 20 meters altitude it flipped upside down, flying inverted before moving down towards sea. It plowed through the ocean surface, still sendig 4k video. It continued down to about 90 meters, where it suddenly activated the proximity sensors. The air recorded a russian Akula class submarine passing by at 30 knots. After this the air again flipped and headed towards the surface, where it after a couple of seconds exploded into a atomic fireball, ater that I dropped my controller and ran. Anyone had the same problem? I can upload the logs.....

Lol, wtf is this thread?! :D
Unmedicated happy troll!
623811daf07f38b765fdc3c12e2da395.gif

Reactions: Ping^Spike
what people wont do for a little attention,hows the saying go?
oh,get a life

Had my air for about one week. Suddenly during flight, abput 20 meters altitude it flipped upside down, flying inverted before moving down towards sea. It plowed through the ocean surface, still sendig 4k video. It continued down to about 90 meters, where it suddenly activated the proximity sensors. The air recorded a russian Akula class submarine passing by at 30 knots. After this the air again flipped and headed towards the surface, where it after a couple of seconds exploded into a atomic fireball, ater that I dropped my controller and ran. Anyone had the same problem? I can upload the logs.....
are you currently under the care of a mental health professional?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000