DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flyaway on Waypoints - DJI support and offer is terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
The DJI forum moderators make no decisions and offer no replacements.
They rarely say anything that isn't vague.
They have very little knowledge about DJI drones and there's very little evidence that any of them even fly drones.

I don't disagree with anything you said, nor does it appear to contradict anything I wrote, so I'm not sure how to respond to this. But then I guess I just did, didn't I? :)

I don't disagree with anything you said, nor does it appear to contradict anything I wrote, so I'm not sure how to respond to this. But then I guess I just did, didn't I? :)
But you ignored what I wrote in post #91.

Oh, I get your drift. I'm well aware of the pecking order here and don't intend to be a regular participant.

There's no pecking order - the playing field is level. There are some other expectations of etiquette though.

Reactions: InvisibleName
The mobile device DAT file is readable - it's only the aircraft DAT file that cannot be decrypted. I agree that DJI is generally fine about accepting fault when it can be demonstrated.

True, though it's not likely to offer much more beyond what's in the TXt
But you ignored what I wrote in post #91.

Which part do you mean that you believe I ignored? I thought I did address your comments.

There's no pecking order - the playing field is level. There are some other expectations of etiquette though.

I don't believe I've violated any forum rules, though as you're well aware, there is a mechanism for reporting me if you believe otherwise. I'm obviously at the mercy of the moderators, but I don't believe you're one of them, are you?

I would have to disagree about the pecking order, but that's a matter of opinion, isn't it?

See post #45 in this thread:

DJI ended up offering a 60% discount after starting at 30%.
Thanks I might try that :) 60% would be some 350€ so acceptable.

Thanks I might try that :) 60% would be some 350€ so acceptable.

And if I'm not mistaken, DJI applies the discount to just the aircraft price, not a complete package (which I think @sar104 mentioned somewhere in this thread.)

And if I'm not mistaken, DJI applies the discount to just the aircraft price, not a complete package (which I think @sar104 mentioned somewhere in this thread.)
Yes, only they didn't tell me what the aircraft price is (hence my original doubt that it could have been 30% of €1249), so I'm waiting for them to formulate a concrete offer. 50% or 60% of the aircraft price would be reasonable given the conditions.

I think that thread is one place I saw the 50%... let’s see if you find your bird first.
There was 60% I confirm. And the usual nasty (as much as illiterate) comment saying something like "If I was you I'd wait for them to offer 150%"...

I don't believe I've violated any forum rules, though as you're well aware, there is a mechanism for reporting me if you believe otherwise. I'm obviously at the mercy of the moderators, but I don't believe you're one of them, are you?

I didn't realize that anyone had accused you of violating forum rules - certainly not in this thread. I'm not a moderator so I wouldn't know if anyone had complained about any of your posts

I would have to disagree about the pecking order, but that's a matter of opinion, isn't it?

Of course - you can hold any opinion you like. So let me ask a different question - how does this "pecking order" manifest itself?

There was 60% I confirm. And the usual nasty (as much as illiterate) comment saying something like "If I was you I'd wait for them to offer 150%"...
I thought the 150% comment was entertaining given the context. It’s all about perspective I guess.

If you're referring to my comment, I was merely pointing out that getting a free replacement is better than getting one discounted by 30% or 60%, and that a free one is an option if you manage to locate the aircraft and truly believe the loss was due to a defect.

I didn't realize that anyone had accused you of violating forum rules - certainly not in this thread. I'm not a moderator so I wouldn't know if anyone had complained about any of your posts

Of course - you can hold any opinion you like. So let me ask a different question - how does this "pecking order" manifest itself?

I'd prefer to discuss the OP's situation rather than letting you turn this into a referendum on me, which I believe might be a violation of the forum rules. Nice try, though.

If you're referring to my comment, I was merely pointing out that getting a free replacement is better than getting one discounted by 30% or 60%, and that a free one is an option if you manage to locate the aircraft and truly believe the loss was due to a defect.
Mumble... I don't recall the comment coming from you. Was rather by someone else who commented earlier on this very post. But anyway no problem, it was only a funny comment as WTB pointed out.

It’s about what facts can be reasonably demonstrated. If it was simply a matter of belief as the threshold the new drone would be with the courier already.

I'd prefer to discuss the OP's situation rather than letting you turn this into a referendum on me, which I believe might be a violation of the forum rules. Nice try, though.

You are very strange, and you are doing a fine job of derailing this thread with random accusations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joel_du05