DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Flying in Alaska

Brought back good memories, was stationed in Fairbanks for 2 years and I have to say, Alaska has been one of my favorite places I've ever been. You covered so much in such a short video. Thanks for sharing, great job! :)

Reactions: EastWestQuest
Brought back good memories, was stationed in Fairbanks for 2 years and I have to say, Alaska has been one of my favorite places I've ever been. You covered so much in such a short video. Thanks for sharing, great job! :)
Thanks for the comment, Jay! And glad this brought back good memories. Alaska has definitely been my favorite place in the US, and I hope to explore more remote areas of the Aleutians and Arctic Alaska at some point.

Reactions: Jay241
Impressive video. Most places need to been seen in person to appreciate the extent of the beauty. But you managed to capture it all in your video. Definitely a trip worth taking.

Impressive video. Most places need to been seen in person to appreciate the extent of the beauty. But you managed to capture it all in your video. Definitely a trip worth taking.
Thanks. We don't get many chances to fly the drone, but glad we got to practice in Alaska - and glad you enjoyed the short video!

Last year my wife and I managed to visit various spots in Alaska - what an amazing place. We made a quick video highlighting some of our favorite experiences. Hope you enjoy the video!

Excellent work, really like viewing. Great cinematography skills!

Last year my wife and I managed to visit various spots in Alaska - what an amazing place. We made a quick video highlighting some of our favorite experiences. Hope you enjoy the video!

Absolutely beautiful! I've been all through coastal Alaska from the rainy SE to as far west as you can go and just love it there. I'm particularly intrigued by the Aleutians and have been to several of the islands all the way out to Attu. Alaska is a very beautiful and powerful place. Loved the video!

Absolutely beautiful! I've been all through coastal Alaska from the rainy SE to as far west as you can go and just love it there. I'm particularly intrigued by the Aleutians and have been to several of the islands all the way out to Attu. Alaska is a very beautiful and powerful place. Loved the video!
Thanks so much! Yes, the Aleutians look absolutely incredible. Hope to explore that part of Alaska at some point!

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh

Beautiful, East West!

Your scenery there is amazing. But I think I like Oklahoma temperatures better
fp16black.png

Wow! Just magnificent. If I ever were to get just one of those shots..
When the moose (elk?) showed up I got a big and surprised smile on my face and the rest was just magic..
Thanks for sharing! The best video I’ve seen in a long time.

Wow! Just magnificent. If I ever were to get just one of those shots..
When the moose (elk?) showed up I got a big and surprised smile on my face and the rest was just magic..
Thanks for sharing! The best video I’ve seen in a long time.
Thanks for the comment! Very glad to hear that the video brought a smile to your face!

Nice and thanks for sharing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929