DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying in Benidorm costa blanca spain

rickyjune

Reactions
Hi I'm going away in a couple of weeks to Benidorm in costa Blanca- I was hoping to take my Mavic with me to fly there.

Has anyone done this? Am I ok to do this? Has anyone had any problems with customs, local laws etc?

I would be courteous and follow the law- however what I can find on the internet with regards to the local laws/regs is a little limited, hence I'm on here for advice.

If it is ok, then are there any special requirements that I should be aware of? I.e. Packing during transport on the plane etc.

Last thing that a want is my Mavic being taken be customs or even worse a fine.

Many thanks in advance

Last edited:
Do search for Benidorm drone on YouTube. Many videos. Looks like amazing place. Just pack and go. Carry batteries in hand luggage.

Reactions: rickyjune
By the way, Benidorm is not Costa Brava, but Costa Blanca. And Benidorm itself is not interesting at all. It is the place where the elderly go when they are retired. However a few kms north of Benidorm is the Sierra Helada or something like that. A great place for a day hike with your drone, nice cliffs.
Anyway, on Spain Drone Regulations - and Drone Regulations in Europe - Drone Traveller you find info on regulations in Spain. I would suggest that you take your drone and batteries as carry-on luggage. Batteries should be wrapped in a LiPo bag

Reactions: rickyjune
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78