DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying in Canada (Vancouver, victoria, and whistler)

Sunnybag745

Reactions
. I am going to go to (as listed above) Vancouver, Victoria, and Whistler Canada. I have been to these places many times (14 years) I know these places fairly well. (for anyone who lives or knows well) is the Canadian drone restrictions as harsh or not as they kind of seem, I have read the site and it doesnt actually seem bad at all, but for anyone there, is it similar to the US and will flight be as free (ish) as it is here in the US. Next. Will I be able to fly up the whistler mountain (just a little) in terms of hardware and regulations. And is there anything else I should know about flying in these places? If you could answer these thanks, I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:
. I am going to go to (as listed above) Vancouver, Victoria, and Whistler Canada. I have been to these places many times (14 years) I know these places fairly well. (for anyone who lives or knows well) is the Canadian drone restrictions as harsh or not as they kind of seem, I have read the site and it doesnt actually seem bad at all, but for anyone there, is it similar to the US and will flight be as free (ish) as it is here in the US. Next. Will I be able to fly up the whistler mountain (just a little) in terms of hardware and regulations. And is there anything else I should know about flying in these places? If you could answer these thanks, I would greatly appreciate it.

Sunny,
I'm going to Whistler BC next month....with my Mavic!!
- did you have any issues
- any tips pf things that might help
- what did you do about the $100k insurance ... (I have AMA insurance, not sure if it covers me in CA?)

thx.....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser