DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying Sedona Winter 2020 - Devil's Kitchen & Seven Sacred Pools

Thomas B

Premium Pilot
Reactions
This is the last of my videos from Sedona in 2020. Devil's Kitchen is one of the largest sinkholes in Arizona. It is still active. Sorry, I was pressed for time and low on batteries so Devil's Kitchen is still images in the video only....maybe next trip. The Seven Pools is a cascading series of pools where water collects as it drops into the lower parts. Was surprised that there was water in them. Hope You Enjoy
The other 3 three videos from this trip can be found on this forum page:

This is the last of my videos from Sedona in 2020. Devil's Kitchen is one of the largest sinkholes in Arizona. It is still active. Sorry, I was pressed for time and low on batteries so Devil's Kitchen is still images in the video only....maybe next trip. The Seven Pools is a cascading series of pools where water collects as it drops into the lower parts. Was surprised that there was water in them. Hope You Enjoy
The other 3 three videos from this trip can be found on this forum page:
Tom:

Of course I loved this video, and all the more because I am now seeing it vicariously. I canceled my Monument Valley,Moab, Sedona/Enchantment trip April because of virus. May reschedule in the fall of things improve. So today I went out to the Florida Everglades and did a whole bunch of clips with every device I owned- Mavic 2 Pro, Osmo Pocket hyperlapse, Osmo Action hyperlapse, Nikon D750- timelapse of clouds, and now I am sitting in my house keeping away from the crowds. Will try to produce a video tomorrow.

Reactions: Gindra and Thomas B
@Dale D ... Thanks!
Looking forward to your new vids Dale.
Sorry about your trip... understand first hand. Oldest daughter was planning a wedding for gal in Lankgowi, likely not going to work.
Like you I’m doing solitary trip to fly... hope to get to the Mogollon Rim as soon as the snow melt allows.
Fly on my friend... it will all work out.

Reactions: Gindra
Great location and beautiful video! I've been to Sedona numerous times, but somehow never heard of the Seven Sacred Pools! Next time! Happy flying and thanks

Great location and beautiful video! I've been to Sedona numerous times, but somehow never heard of the Seven Sacred Pools! Next time! Happy flying and thanks
About a 3 mile round trip walk. If you go a couple of miles further there is a really cool cave...
1608002821479.jpeg
And then a great arch...
BF9AF013-F010-4889-8EA4-60CBE3509F8F.jpeg

Reactions: SW_Drone_Guy
I enjoyed watching it again! Gorgeous scenery and good flying! A few stutters with gimbal and could be excised.

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga