DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

For a beginner

I am finding I am not taking good enough pictures to have much luck editing,
Practice indoors use a fan and play with shutter speeds

Aperture and manual focus on something you can read or some type of pattern, tiles etc
I think your aperture sweet spot is somewhere in middle

Blimey, you can tell I’ve been in the land of nod;) nice photo @JDawg. I’m just gonna sit back & watch in the back ground to see if I can pick up more tips from our teacher @Slim.slamma. Again thanks for all your help slim from us bothThumbswayupThumbswayupThumbswayup

Blimey, you can tell I’ve been in the land of nod;) nice photo @JDawg. I’m just gonna sit back & watch in the back ground to see if I can pick up more tips from our teacher @Slim.slamma. Again thanks for all your help slim from us bothThumbswayupThumbswayupThumbswayup
Yeah I am looking forward to learning this. I had a couple I wanted to post but they are 14MB so they are too big.

Reactions: Porky
Can’t you reduce the size of the photo?
I need to figure out how to do that without hurting the quality. I am surprised how hard I am making this, I see people posting high res photos all the time.

Reactions: Porky
I need to figure out how to do that without hurting the quality. I am surprised how hard I am making this, I see people posting high res photos all the time.

Can’t you just crop it down a tad?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato