DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Found a case for the Goggles

631250c9a1dedca7800513daeaf21eee.jpg

I'm going to just use this so I can keep them "assembled......"

If that really were an issue, DJI wouldn't have made them so they can be disassembled. DJI may have terrible CS, but their engineering department isn't stupid.
Hi

I had the same question and asked DJI Support:
My question:

is there an upper limit on the number of times the Goggles can be assembled/disassembled i.e the headband disconnected from the display unit. I am looking for carrying cases but some of the more compact ones require disassembly of the goggles. Will this cause wear and tear ?

Here is their answer:

---------------
Hello,

i would not take the dji googles apart, this might cause problems in the future.

Best Regards,
Technical Support
DJI GmbH
----------------

Judging from the wording, I am not sure they fully understood. Although I clarified by stating "i.e the headband disconnected from the display unit" I am not sure if they thought that I intended to disassemble (as in take apart) each unit...

UPDATE:
So I sent the clarifying question and got the following answer:

----------
Hello, i am sorry, there is no number how many times the headband can be removed.

Best Regards,
Technical Support
DJI GmbH

----------------

I hope this helps.. even though we are none the wiser :)

Andreas

Last edited:
Hi

I had the same question and asked DJI Support:
My question:

is there an upper limit on the number of times the Goggles can be assembled/disassembled i.e the headband disconnected from the display unit. I am looking for carrying cases but some of the more compact ones require disassembly of the goggles. Will this cause wear and tear ?

Here is their answer:

---------------
Hello,

i would not take the dji googles apart, this might cause problems in the future.

Best Regards,
Technical Support
DJI GmbH
----------------

Judging from the wording, I am not sure they fully understood. Although I clarified by stating "i.e the headband disconnected from the display unit" I am not sure if they thought that I intended to disassemble (as in take apart) each unit...

UPDATE:
So I sent the clarifying question and got the following answer:

----------
Hello, i am sorry, there is no number how many times the headband can be removed.

Best Regards,
Technical Support
DJI GmbH

----------------

I hope this helps.. even though we are none the wiser :)

Andreas
Case in point CS is dumb, R&D not so.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka