DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

found a new trick for camera on m2

is this really secret ?

on my MAVIC PRO 1 i used to LONG PRESS +swipe the screen up and down to fast bring the gimbal pitch up or down (because with my wheel i set it up to move very slow for better cinematic movement)

so that feature was already possible with older MAVIC (AIR or PRO)

i never used it to move camera left or right though (only up and down) so i'm not sure if that movement was also possible with MAVIC 1 but defenitely moving the camera by swiping the screen was already there before

Reactions: phneeley
is this really secret ?

on my MAVIC PRO 1 i used to LONG PRESS +swipe the screen up and down to fast bring the gimbal pitch up or down (because with my wheel i set it up to move very slow for better cinematic movement)

so that feature was already possible with older MAVIC (AIR or PRO)

i never used it to move camera left or right though (only up and down) so i'm not sure if that movement was also possible with MAVIC 1 but defenitely moving the camera by swiping the screen was already there before
Left and right not possible on Mavic 1. This is cool because the sticks don't allow you to yaw the camera independently of the drone, as far as I know. So touching the screen would be the only way.

Reactions: KONY
Yup...

I was wondering how to get that to work. Not sure how much I'll use it but I know soon as I can get the goggles activated the kids are going to enjoy their birds eye view

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
Left and right not possible on Mavic 1. This is cool because the sticks don't allow you to yaw the camera independently of the drone, as far as I know. So touching the screen would be the only way.

Would be nice if that smaller D5 joystick could be used for camera gimbal control. Would be really cool to offer a second controller wirelessly linked for gimbal camera control.

Reactions: 0Kajuna0
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk