DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Found a usable use for the 137 pic 360's

VenomXts

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I got to say, I am impressed with PanoVolo 1.7 been playing around with the 137 pics from the air3 and have fiddled with many diffrent applications in the past and this is by far the most clean experience. (Happy with how it does the sky for the most part too)

Tiny planet I took and was messing around with as one example.

Or

Have to download it or wait for it to download it will appear before its got all the details apparently.

I bought the application last night for 29 usd after playing with the trial with the watermarks and I got to say it may be worth it for using the 137 pic 360.

Just my opinion the sofrware seems a bit buggy (willing to speak a bit more to dev for that if intrested) but overall happy, will post over in pics too as the pic is cool high-level but the difference is the zooming in on it vs normaly tiny planets.

-Venny

Last edited:
I got to say, I am impressed with PanoVolo 1.7 been playing around with the 137 pics from the air3s and have fiddled with many diffrent applications in the past and this is by far the most clean experience. (Happy with how it does the sky for the most part too)

Tiny planet I took and was messing around with as one example.

Have to download it or wait for it to download it will appear before its got all the details apparently.

I bought the application last night for 29 usd after playing with the trial with the watermarks and I got to say it may be worth it for using the 137 pic 360.

Just my opinion the sofrware seems a bit buggy (willing to speak a bit more to dev for that if intrested) but overall happy, will post over in pics too as the pic is cool high-level but the difference is the zooming in on it vs normaly tiny planets.

-Venny
Hm I waited for a few minutes but nothing ever loaded. Also: Air 3s ? Did I miss something?

Hmm, not sure it seems to be working for me, here is same file with Dropbox link.

Also, my bad air3 just have air3s fever as coming out sooner or later.

That's weird

Couldn’t load​

Something went wrong on our end.

Also I'm looking forward to seeing what they add in the Air 3s :)
The file is over 100 megs I think that has something to do with it, if you hit the download button it seems to do so but it displaying seems to be a issue in both one drive and drop box.

I am.also testing in incognito mode so not signed into either.

1723565019912.png
1723565029756.png

You are then forced to download it to see it

Reactions: sarahb
I would love to see it, but not going to download it to do so. Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member