DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fraser Island - Queensland Australia 2.7K

Shame, I was going to hate you so much for living there :mad: but as I saw the light and ditched FaceBollocks ages ago I can't see it via the link it's posted to. But don't worry I'll make do with a bit of seething. Post it on YouTube next time? Pretty please?

Shame, I was going to hate you so much for living there :mad: but as I saw the light and ditched FaceBollocks ages ago I can't see it via the link it's posted to. But don't worry I'll make do with a bit of seething. Post it on YouTube next time? Pretty please?
haha I was getting around to posting it on Youtube.
I live in Aus, I am just working in Santiago.

LOL it's bad enough my missus giving me earache for binge-watching the lads on 4WD Action channel on YouTube. I'd love to go one day. Some of those beaches they do are just incredible.

LOL it's bad enough my missus giving me earache for binge-watching the lads on 4WD Action channel on YouTube. I'd love to go one day. Some of those beaches they do are just incredible.
Couldnt agree more haha. My mates and myself all have our four wheel drives set up similar to the guys on 4wd action. We explore alot.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada