DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Free adobe editing

I thought the same thing but they gave me 3 months from the day I got the email. so give it a go..
Same here. I was about to post a video about this promotional offer for Adobe/Mavic Air 2, but this forum thread has me a bit concerned that it's not working out for everybody.
I've had a Mavic Air 2 since it was released, and my 3 month trial period is good from Feb 10 (today) - May 10th. Even though I received the email over a week ago, I finally decided to give it a shot today. So for me, it's not good from the date of the email but from the date of redeeming the code.

Reactions: A.O.
One feature the Adobe Premier has is that amazing Auto Sync feature which was made for drone footage.
I recommend you steer away from the Monthly version and get the Retail version for about $150 which is what I have and it works great , also comes with Photoshop . I made this in about 5 minutes using the Auto Sync Feature with adobe Premiere .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain
Hello - when you say "Retail Version" are you talking about an older version on EBay? Or is it Premier Elements, because AFAIK Adobe no longer sells retail versions, only subscription.

Hello - when you say "Retail Version" are you talking about an older version on EBay? Or is it Premier Elements, because AFAIK Adobe no longer sells retail versions, only subscription.
I think he meant Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements, they are usually bundled for around $150. If you are a student or teacher, you can get them for a lot less.

For most people, the Elements products can do what you need to do. My personal preference is the Creative Cloud subscription, but it's not cheap. It's a business purchase, not a personal one.

I think he meant Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements, they are usually bundled for around $150. If you are a student or teacher, you can get them for a lot less.

For most people, the Elements products can do what you need to do. My personal preference is the Creative Cloud subscription, but it's not cheap. It's a business purchase, not a personal one.
OK - I figured that was the case. I bought Premier Elements and immediately decided I wanted the full program. I have been a PS subscriber since the beginning, and with the regular updates, I think it's well worth the money. I am finding the learning curve on PP pretty steep though.

I have what is called a Developer Copy for Adobe 2019 CC
it comes on a retail disc with the license key and it registers to your Adobe ID

The reason why I looked for one is that I belong to the Apple Developers group
and we all got sent out a Retail Version Final Cut X Pro so I figured Adobe had something similar and sure
enough they did.

I have had it since 2017 CC and it just keeps updating.
Very cool and saved me a ton of money.

I found it on Amazon , they are out of Mac and only have Windows Version 10 .
Thanks
Coal

Reactions: anotherlab
I have what is called a Developer Copy for Adobe 2019 CC
it comes on a retail disc with the license key and it registers to your Adobe ID

The reason why I looked for one is that I belong to the Apple Developers group
and we all got sent out a Retail Version Final Cut X Pro so I figured Adobe had something similar and sure
enough they did.

I have had it since 2017 CC and it just keeps updating.
Very cool and saved me a ton of money.

I found it on Amazon , they are out of Mac and only have Windows Version 10 .
Thanks
Coal
That's very cool! I searched on Amazon for "Developer Copy for Adobe 2019" but came up blank. If you have a link to it on Amazon I would be very grateful. TIA Frank

If you can get the developer edition or the student/teacher discount, there is a wealth of information out there on how to everything and anything with the Adobe products.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+