DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Free video editor recommendations?

afarkas

Reactions
Hi folks, anyone has some recommendations for free video editors to trim / stitch / add music to captured footage with the drone?
Thanks

Reactions: mereflyer
I use iMovie on an iPad Pro. Easy to use and free. Everything is done on the iPad and it will handle 4K video.

Reactions: afarkas
You can find a list of commonly used editors here.

Reactions: afarkas and mealers
Hi folks, anyone has some recommendations for free video editors to trim / stitch / add music to captured footage with the drone?
Thanks
In the case, Davinci Resolve 15 is not listed in the links provided, I highly recommend this program. It provides a lifetime learning curve. Challenging at first, but by far the most powerful for free.

In the case, Davinci Resolve 15 is not listed in the links provided, I highly recommend this program. It provides a lifetime learning curve. Challenging at first, but by far the most powerful for free.
Thanks, i have try it.-.. installed, but when launched there was a error message "no panels found" ... i was a bit confused... seems to be more than simple install and go out of the box...

Have they sorted the PCM/AAC problem yet? Resolve 15 is not working for me at the moment.

Me to. I however ended up buying a new desktop to get it to run seamlessly. It is a hungry beast, especially needs a powerful video card.

I have a desktop with integrated intel graphics, and it edits 1080p video really well. With 4K it can get choppy at times, but it isn’t too bad

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIMavic3cine