DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Free video editor recommendations?

afarkas

Reactions
Hi folks, anyone has some recommendations for free video editors to trim / stitch / add music to captured footage with the drone?
Thanks

Reactions: mereflyer
I use iMovie on an iPad Pro. Easy to use and free. Everything is done on the iPad and it will handle 4K video.

Reactions: afarkas
You can find a list of commonly used editors here.

Reactions: afarkas and mealers
Hi folks, anyone has some recommendations for free video editors to trim / stitch / add music to captured footage with the drone?
Thanks
In the case, Davinci Resolve 15 is not listed in the links provided, I highly recommend this program. It provides a lifetime learning curve. Challenging at first, but by far the most powerful for free.

In the case, Davinci Resolve 15 is not listed in the links provided, I highly recommend this program. It provides a lifetime learning curve. Challenging at first, but by far the most powerful for free.
Thanks, i have try it.-.. installed, but when launched there was a error message "no panels found" ... i was a bit confused... seems to be more than simple install and go out of the box...

Have they sorted the PCM/AAC problem yet? Resolve 15 is not working for me at the moment.

Me to. I however ended up buying a new desktop to get it to run seamlessly. It is a hungry beast, especially needs a powerful video card.

I have a desktop with integrated intel graphics, and it edits 1080p video really well. With 4K it can get choppy at times, but it isn’t too bad

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CorvusWorks