DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Free!

EpicFlight

Reactions
Upgraded my parallel charger, so now I have one I don't need.

Before I toss it, thought I'd offer it to anyone who wants it. PM me with where to ship it, and pay the shipping, and it's yours.

One week and it heads for a landfill.

20220211_134953.jpg

If it comes to it, rather than bin it give the old one to a charity shop.

That's one of my favorite four letter F words...

FREE ! 😃

Hope it finds a good home.

• Haha
Reactions: Tufargon
Upgraded? That’s probably one of the best on the market…charges all batteries at the same time. Being that it charges all batteries at the same time how could you “upgrade” this charger….I ask out of ignorance

Upgraded? That’s probably one of the best on the market…charges all batteries at the same time. Being that it charges all batteries at the same time how could you “upgrade” this charger….I ask out of ignorance
Well, it's not! Has trouble with the newer 13v A2(S) batteries, especially when mixed (old and new models). Didn't run in to this until I upgraded to an Air 2S.

Got one of these

719CeLznH5L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Here at Amazon

Well, it's not! Has trouble with the newer 13v A2(S) batteries, especially when mixed (old and new models). Didn't run in to this until I upgraded to an Air 2S.

Got one of these

719CeLznH5L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Here at Amazon
Oh my….what sort of problems were you running into? I have this same charger and an air 2s…what do I need to be looking for? As far as I can tell my batteries are charging fine.bought mine from Best Buy 2month ago

Oh my….what sort of problems were you running into? I have this same charger and an air 2s…what do I need to be looking for? As far as I can tell my batteries are charging fine.bought mine from Best Buy 2month ago
What I see on Amazon for one of them is this.
【Compatible】Specially designed for 13.2v DJI Air 2S & Mavic Air 2 battery. Not for 12.6v Air 2S/Mavic Air 2 battery
I checked mine and they are all 13.2V.

There are two different Hanatori multichargers that look identical. The one EpicFlight linked to and one specifically for the 13.2 ONLY. If you get one make sure it is for BOTH battery types.

• Wow
Reactions: Capt KO
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimwinter