Join Us Now

Mini Freighter recovering their lifeboat

Very nice !!! Thank you for sharing !!!
Looks like a mini-submarine.

Reactions: blackomega
Very nice !!! Thank you for sharing !!!
Looks like a mini-submarine.
Thanks

After filming this I had to look them up on youtube. When these suckers launch they almost go underwater for a few seconds

First of all, nice shootin' Tex! Really, good job. That's the "lifeboat" they use now on all these modern freighters. They had one like that in the movie Captain Phillips with Tom Hanks when he tried to escape the pirates. Man-oh-man that must be one hell of a ride from where it's secured until it hits the water. Secondly, those crew members climbed up that rope ladder and it looks like about a four story climb straight up!!! WOW. Thanks for sharing.

That's the "lifeboat" they use now on all these modern freighters. They had one like that in the movie Captain Phillips with Tom Hanks when he tried to escape the pirates. Man-oh-man that must be one hell of a ride from where it's secured until it hits the water.

Your other vid of the coal train on the Skeena River is also pretty cool. The highlight for me is when you’re “train chasing” at 58sec to 1min 7sec. [emoji106][emoji106]

Glad to hear. Which video were you talking about for the coal train? So I can rewatch.

First of all, nice shootin' Tex! Really, good job. That's the "lifeboat" they use now on all these modern freighters. They had one like that in the movie Captain Phillips with Tom Hanks when he tried to escape the pirates. Man-oh-man that must be one hell of a ride from where it's secured until it hits the water. Secondly, those crew members climbed up that rope ladder and it looks like about a four story climb straight up!!! WOW. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for watching. Was a pure luck I caught that. And I had my mini with me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones