DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Front left leg

Jake12

Reactions
Need a front left leg please. Will buy complete arm if have to. thanks.

Last edited:
Need a front left leg please. Will buy complete arm if have to. thanks.
Jake, also I need a front leg for MAVIC PRO, cause they send me (DJI on line store 2 weeks ago) an defective drone. The Left leg is bigger than the right leg. The difference is 0.5 mm on diameter. I call DJI many times. I explained this issues (defective from factory). I send emails, case number, etc. I send photos with this big issues. I call supervisor, but NOTHING. The extender from DJI on right is normal, but for left it is impossible to put, cause the leg is not good, is bigger in diameter.

Jake, also I need a front leg for MAVIC PRO, cause they send me (DJI on line store 2 weeks ago) an defective drone. The Left leg is bigger than the right leg. The difference is 0.5 mm on diameter. I call DJI many times. I explained this issues (defective from factory). I send emails, case number, etc. I send photos with this big issues. I call supervisor, but NOTHING. The extender from DJI on right is normal, but for left it is impossible to put, cause the leg is not good, is bigger in diameter.
@Thunderdrones

Hello,
You can see the manufacturer issue of Mavic Pro, brand new, of the left leg on landing gear. It is a difference beetwen the plastic leg and the black pad (0.5 mm). You can not put an extension for landing gear. Also this leg is bigger than the right and horizontal image is not good.

Attachments

• LEG_MAVIC.jpg
    LEG_MAVIC.jpg
    999.6 KB · Views: 23
My email send to DJI:
"Hello Dennis,
This process takes too long. This issue comes from the manufacturer and not from me, so I would expect a more prompter support and response. It blows my mind how DJI could even come up with two different or uneven front landing gears. It can be seen with the naked eye. It is like driving a Mercedes with different tires.
Can you please send me the part? I will change it myself. The extensions, which agin I bought from you do not fit in because, again, the left leg is bigger than the right. Also, I noticed that the balance of the aircraft is off after all adjustments recommended by DJI. The horizontal line leans towards left."
PS: For me, it is impossible to understand this kind of support and intelligence. It is out of my mind. It is about professionalism and the rights of consumer. Next time NEVER, NEVER, buy from China, but what can I do, I am not in Europe. I bought professional workstations (HP, Lenovo, Asus) and was an disaster, also the american tech, also the manufacturer from China. They took my money for craps. I payed $10,000 for a JVC camera (GY HD 100) and after 25 days was dead. Lens made in Japan, body made in Thailand!?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000