DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FS: DJI RC Sold

Dogpilot

Reactions
I recently purchased a Mavic 3 Pro, but already had another controller. So this one is redundant. I will ship overseas, naturally if you pay the shipping. I will do PayPal,we can split the fee. $215. Or should you be visiting the Grand Canyon, stop by an pick it up, I'm in Flagstaff, AZ.

rc1.jpgrc2.jpg

Last edited:
@Dogpilot when it comes to the DJI RC and indeed the Actual drone itself ,there is no such thing as a USA specific version as such, the output power is governed by the location that the drone is being used in, depending on which part of the world it is in
the label shown on your pics is exactly the same as the one on my RC here in the UK

So, my Mavic 3 Pro finally walked up to my doorstep the other day. To celebrate, I have its new, un-opened, human hands have not touched it yet, never turned on and so on, one to offer as well. $240 + shipping for it. PayPal, we can split the fee. One of the two must go. I will include an un-installed screen protector as well.
rc1.jpg

rc2.jpg

Reactions: Oman
A different slant on these. If you are looking to upgrade from the NC-R1, I would give you credit on a trade. You ship yours to me and I'll cover the shipping to you for the RC. Turns out I could use an NC-R1 on a special project.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure