DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Full Resolution photos stored directly to Phone?

SaltyPilot

Reactions
Hello Dji fans. I have a question and I'm sure it is on the forums somewhere but I did want to ask. I have a a Mavic Pro and it's a curious question in regards to still photos stored directly to my mobile device unit (Samsung Galaxy). I just powered up my second Mavic Pro and to my surprise, all the photos I was shooting was saved directly to my phone in a album named DJI Album automatically. This is not a Cache Album with low resolution thumbnail photos. These are full resolution photos. I am not trying to stop my Mavic from auto storing full resolution photos at all. I actually love it as I post to Instagram without having to pull the micro SD Card. My questions is for you DJI flyers, is it in the DJI GO4 app some where that allows you to turn on and or off the auto-store to your phone in a full resolution album? The reason I ask is, I have several DJI quads. Example, my other Mavic Pro does not Auto-Store to a album but does store the Cache Album. I also have a Spark, Phantom 4 Pro and Inspire 1 V2.0 that all do not Auto-Store full res photos to a Album. I believe I have tried to activate this function before but could not figure out where in the GO APP menu. If any of you have any information, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone and happy flying!

Best Regards,
-Salty Pilot

If I remember correctly, in the camera settings of DJI GO 4, there is an option to auto sync HD photos. I believe if that is on, they will either sync right to your gallery, or the HD image will be presented to you in the "album" portion of the GO 4 app.

Reactions: SaltyPilot

Reactions: SaltyPilot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
memotec