DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

funny thing

ppf

Reactions
So, once upon a time on EBAY....

Ok, I know I'm going to lose that money, with that in mind, I bought a refurbished mavic pro on EBAY, is coming directly from china, all the description is the one for the mavic pro, why did I bought it if I know i'm losing my money? because it was 29 bucks, and there was an insurance from EBAY that said something like, if you don't receive what the post said, I'll get my money back, so now I'll have to wait until January 26 to get the package. I know It won't be a mavic, but it has me curious about what will be in that box

what do you think?

I'll keep you posted

I think I will move this to off topic as we about all know what you will get. :)

So, once upon a time on EBAY....

Ok, I know I'm going to lose that money, with that in mind, I bought a refurbished mavic pro on EBAY, is coming directly from china, all the description is the one for the mavic pro, why did I bought it if I know i'm losing my money? because it was 29 bucks, and there was an insurance from EBAY that said something like, if you don't receive what the post said, I'll get my money back, so now I'll have to wait until January 26 to get the package. I know It won't be a mavic, but it has me curious about what will be in that box

what do you think?

I'll keep you posted

Hello!!

Anybody want to guess what I got?

I got an Ebay refund!!!

So, nothing different from what I was expecting.

lol

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Hey way back I ordered a p2v+ for 15 bucks. Several of us did. Is a thread on it in PP. Well we knew but was just messing around. I got a fish. A member took and made me a avatar from a picture of it. Ended up sending it to gunslinger.
A2256DBE-C241-4EE1-8F48-E8D7F5ED9504.jpeg
Now I did the PayPal thing and they said to mail it back and
send proff I did and would get refunded. Well to be funny i
went to the bait shop here and got a big dead minnow and
sealed it up airtight and sent that back. Got my money back
too. Well several months later it was returned as the address was fake and when I opened the package up it smelled like ? I had forgot what I had sent. Was a funny thread.
True story. ?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580