DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FW .700

Dotcomguy3020

Reactions
I know these FW issues are beat to death, but some advice would be nice. I just got my mp back from DJI customer service. I just check and the mp has fw .700 and the rc has .900. Compass calibrated fine and the flight was good, no complaints. Do I leave the no on .700 and just x out of the few update message?

I like .700 for both MP and RC, preferring it over .900 by far.
You can research the web, maybe even this site for instructions for downgrading the RC to .700.

You can research the web, maybe even this site for instructions for downgrading the RC to .700.
Yeah and I was debating on the parameter adjustments too. And if I read right, .700 was the better fw for them? I just want the speed out of the mp, too used to the smaller drones.

Yeah and I was debating on the parameter adjustments too. And if I read right, .700 was the better fw for them? I just want the speed out of the mp, too used to the smaller drones.
We do not discuss changing the parameters..hacking.. the firmware here.Rollback's yes .

That thread just started and someone in that can tell you I'm sure .

Sorry Dot we posting at the same time :rolleyes:

Sorry Dot we posting at the same time :rolleyes:
It's all good. Just a cabby sitting around waiting for dates on a Sat night. Nothing better to do than ask questions on the forum. I don't want to drive forever, so I'm thinking of getting the part 107 and scale up from the mp after the business is established, sorry off topic.

Reactions: dirkclod
Sounds like a fun evening :)

Give me da money...;)

OK, I have .700 on RC and AC but do I need to use older DJI GO app 4.0.7 instead of 4.1.5 to fly without any anomalies?

What about the solution where: .700 on AC and .900 on RC operating with DJI Go 4.1.5?
Is it possible?

OK, I have .700 on RC and AC but do I need to use older DJI GO app 4.0.7 instead of 4.1.5 to fly without any anomalies?
For .700 Firmware, the associated DJI GO4 version is 4.0.8.
However, many successfully use earlier or later versions of DJI GO4 with Firmware .700 and .400.
What about the solution where: .700 on AC and .900 on RC operating with DJI Go 4.1.5?
Is it possible?
I don't know about using a firmware on the Controller that is different from the Mavic.
Again, while I prefer firmware .700 or .400, using .900 on the controller is not wrong as long as it works for you.
However, you may need to dismiss DJI GO error messages stating there is a firmware mismatch.
I find the choice of firmware on the Mavic is more crucial for flying than what's on the RC.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo