DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FW Downgrade Locked By FW V01.04.0100

Drone Master

Rest In Peace, Fellow Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Well, it’s official Pilots, for the ones who mod thier Mavs for better performance.
What are your thoughts and can it be resolved for future FW?
Thanks to @digdat0 for all he has done for us!
I know in time, he and his crew will figure it out!

And I just had to send mine back because of software problems,I just know I screwed,they will return it with newest software

It's now pretty obvious to me that I won't be buying Mavic Pro 2, the next substantial upgrade. Time to start slowly yawing our heads away from DJI Prison.
There never has been such a thing as MP2!
Why do peeps keep asking about a so called Mavic Pro 2?
Wasn’t that already solved when the Platinum came out? And now the alpine?
Please!!!

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: Pathogen
There never has been such a thing as MP2!
Why do peeps keep asking about a so called Mavic Pro 2?
Wasn’t that already solved when the Platinum came out? And now the alpine?
Please!!!
The Platinum and Alpine are little more than color tweaks, not new replacement models. But eventually there will be a Mavic Pro 2. And what people are saying is that they won't buy the next generation of Mavic because DJI is so severely locking down its products.

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
Pritty much, they've been trying, seems they succeeded with the platinum first & now all of them
Only a handful can still do it

Reactions: Porto
The Platinum and Alpine are little more than color tweaks, not new replacement models. But eventually there will be a Mavic Pro 2. And what people are saying is that they won't buy the next generation of Mavic because DJI is so severely locking down its products.
Please tell us Mr. Salty, when do you actually think a Mavic 2 is on the horizon? I am curious! Please fill us in on your findings!

Its likely to happy at some point look at
Inspire
Phantom
But we have hope for those aircraft now.
Yes, there are mods ongoing with those.
Sorry, cannot discuss those mods here within the Pilots Network.
You have to follow the rules! You got to be the good guy with legit answers.
And they are plentiful.:cool:

1awn93.jpg

Reactions: TerryJ and Pathogen

I think there will be in-app purchases per flight. Lol. Enable RTH .99, upgrade to 4K .99, anonymous flight $300.00. Joking. Maybe...

Reactions: Pathogen
I think there will be in-app purchases per flight
Not directly related to the current firmware issue - DJI is already offering 'add-on' features via in-app purchases with GS PRO.

Please tell us Mr. Salty, when do you actually think a Mavic 2 is on the horizon? I am curious! Please fill us in on your findings!

You don’t need to be a genius to know one is coming. Look at DJI’s release history. The Phantom didn’t stop at one. The Inspire didn’t stop at one. Mavic has been hugely successful for DJI. They will eventually release a second generation.

Going by their release history, I’d guess in about a year.

DJI will stop messing with firmware lockdowns when public stops buying the products.

Well, it’s official Pilots, for the ones who mod thier Mavs for better performance.
What are your thoughts and can it be resolved for future FW?
Thanks to @digdat0 for all he has done for us!
I know in time, he and his crew will figure it out!
You can downgrade with an apk file for the software. I just did it after the dreaded lock down crap. I'm done with dji!! Hello Evo!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11