DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GASP!!!

Of course this begs the question as to who gets to decide what a "Rogue Drone" is....

Reactions: Kilrah
Interesting. However, there are reasonable countermeasures to all four of the anti-drone techniques mentioned. Not clear to me that one side of the other is easily going to be able to get the upper hand.

Not too concerned as I won't be flying near airports, military, govt property or anywhere else im not supposed to be.

They always demo the drone as being still or being very slow. If I flicked my Mavic into Sport mode and was flying at top speed, I'm not so sure you'd be able to shoot it down With a net from a distance

Reactions: Kilrah
They always demo the drone as being still or being very slow. If I flicked my Mavic into Sport mode and was flying at top speed, I'm not so sure you'd be able to shoot it down With a net from a distance
The authorities are sneaky and will creep up on you. And if you do catch onto them early you won't be able to outmanoeuvre their superdrones with defensive-spirals or make them overshoot with a Pugachev's Cobra.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arny