DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

G'day from an Aussie travelling the Americas

Biggiestews

Reactions
Hey guys,

Have always got a lot of helpful advice and information from these forums so thought it was about to time to try help others myself.

A drone pilot now with the Mavic and flown all over Victoria, Australia. I have now been traveling South America for 2 months with my mavic and have flown in Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Bolivia and am now in Peru.

Happy to be here and look forward to using the forums more!

Cheers,

Biggiestews

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: Biggiestews
Hey guys,

Have always got a lot of helpful advice and information from these forums so thought it was about to time to try help others myself.

A drone pilot now with the Mavic and flown all over Victoria, Australia. I have now been traveling South America for 2 months with my mavic and have flown in Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Bolivia and am now in Peru.

Cheers,

Biggiestews

Im an American. i look forward to flying over the Australias! ;P
I think the hostage taking factor will be less in Australia tho, yes?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hey guys,

Cheers,

Biggiestews
Howdy from Wyoming Biggiestews, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78