DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gday from Australia

Sullivan

Reactions
Hi all, my name is Sullivan originally from Reunion Island and travelling for the moment. I have a Mavic air since May 2018 and absolutely love it. It is small so I can carry it on me everywhere I travel.
Im currently in Australia and will be visiting New Zealand, Tahiti, Eastern Island, Chile, Bolivia, Pérou, Argentina and Cuba.
I’m intersted with the drone possibilities for photographie, movie and also industrial/environment purposes.
Have a nice day all

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

0rojyyg-png.40805

Hi all, my name is Sullivan originally from Reunion Island and travelling for the moment. I have a Mavic air since May 2018 and absolutely love it. It is small so I can carry it on me everywhere I travel.
Im currently in Australia and will be visiting New Zealand, Tahiti, Eastern Island, Chile, Bolivia, Pérou, Argentina and Cuba.
I’m intersted with the drone possibilities for photographie, movie and also industrial/environment purposes.
Have a nice day all
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Have a nice day all
Welcome and hope to see your photography and videos soon.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aidiophilifix