DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

G'day from Melbourne, Australia

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy
If you haven’t read it yet I recommend reading the full online only 60 page DJI manual of your new drone. Scrol down on the page linked below... other good stuff here too.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find a kindred spirit, helpful information and a supportive community. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

FTG M8.
I'm not totally proficient but willing to help with my limited knowledge if you have a problem. Contract me. I flew yesterday for the first time since last November when I took the drone to Phuket in Thailand. Some magic vdo's.

Reactions: MightyMouse1958
The only joy is taking the bird out for a fly and racking up time and experience.

Hey hey, that's not lockdown like NZ is doing now :confused:
I hear Vic and NSW might just do the total lockdown thing in the next few days, even if Federal says they aren't going down that line yet.

Take care over there and enjoy outside while you can (in relative isolation from others if you can manage it).

Welcome to the forum! :)

G'day to all from Melbourne, Australia! A learner pilot here using a Mavic Air, and having a great time. I look forward to learning from the members of this forum.

Cheers
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

G'day to all from Melbourne, Australia! A learner pilot here using a Mavic Air, and having a great time. I look forward to learning from the members of this forum.

Cheers
Hello from East Gippsland, I have recently got my first ever drone, a mavic mini, am very impressed with it, this is a great forum, everyone willing to share good advice, good luck with your flying.

a pic of my back yard DJI_0155.JPG

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamoke