DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

G'day from Sydney Australia

Donunder

Reactions
I picked up my mavic last weekend and took it out for a test run for an hour on Sunday and loved every second of it.

Mad props (geddit?) to everybody posting such useful content about this wonderful device both here, on Reddit and on Youtube. I've learned a lot over the last couple of weeks and probably still have a hell of a lot left to learn.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

I picked up my mavic last weekend and took it out for a test run for an hour on Sunday and loved every second of it.

Mad props (geddit?) to everybody posting such useful content about this wonderful device both here, on Reddit and on Youtube. I've learned a lot over the last couple of weeks and probably still have a **** of a lot left to learn.
Howdy from Wyoming Donunder, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hey fella, welcome to the club!

Have to drive far to get clean air?

I live on the northern beaches which is fairly open skies with Narrabeen Lake and huge stretch of beach literally on my doorstep :)

I live in Western Sydney, where it appears so much restriction is all around me.

However, I prefer to fly nearby the Central Coast, Tuggerah Lakes or Brisbane Water. so airport restrictions are not as tight. And the footage is generally more interesting than Western Suburbs.

I would really enjoy meeting like minded ppls.

Tweet me or Instagram PM same handle.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan