DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

General description Mavic controller

maveric83

Reactions
Hello all!

My dad came back from overseas with the Mavic Pro and has to declare it now. They kept it until he brings the required document. One is the declaration of conformity, which I found but the other is the general description of the Mavic controller.

The description in the user manual is not enough and I can't find it anywhere. The woman at the desk is too stubborn.

Do you know where I can find this kind of file?

Thank you all!

I'm not sure what they require, but DJI has the Mavic remote controller description and specs on their website here.

Thanks for your quick reply. I know but it seems not to be enough for this woman..
I gave her the user manual with the same info. She needs something like the screenshot I added.

Attachments

• generaldescription.JPG
    generaldescription.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 26
It sounds like you need to ask to speak to the woman's supervisor.

Hello all!

My dad came back from overseas with the Mavic Pro and has to declare it now. They kept it until he brings the required document. One is the declaration of conformity, which I found but the other is the general description of the Mavic controller.

The description in the user manual is not enough and I can't find it anywhere. The woman at the desk is too stubborn.

Do you know where I can find this kind of file?

Thank you all!
Check out this page @maveric83, c2 is the controller. This page has all the EU stuff.
EU Declaration of Conformity

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greg190