DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Genuine M1P Props

kush1s

Reactions
Hey everyone,
first time poster here. im just after some genuine Mavic Pro 1 props for my bird. i have just purchased some non genuine low noise ones from ebay but they feel inferior quality to the genuine DJI ones. any help would be appreciated! Im in the UK also. Thanks

Last edited:
I have after market props for an M2P, they were cheap on ebay (not necessarily meaning they were an unknown brand but more that I had little competition).
They are noticably more flexible than the DJI props and, indoors, I have the impression the drone hovered more smoothly than with the DJI props. I am left wondering if this have been due to their flexibility resulting in the blades flexing more before they 'got enough of a hold on the air' to affect the drone.
I also did two or three out door flights and saw no problems with them BUT they are no longer on the drone.

Why?
Because, even though I think they might be descent props there would, in the back of my mind, always be a "what if" concerning them. There is less of a "what if" in my mind when using genuine props.

The above aside, I dare say there are some good aftermarket props but equally I would dare say there are appalling after market props and your post does not mention a brand etc..
Your post suggests you think they are inferior to DJI props, if that is so then the answer is fairly obvious, don't use them., it is you who will have to suffer the niggling concern in the back of your mind.
Anyone of them need fail only once to cost you the drone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum from the land of Oz. I have MAS orange props on my Pro. Haven’t had a problem with them they work as advertised. Enjoy your drone.
Regards

Good enough for me, mater air screw props orderd. thanks chaps!
If you want Original DJI low noise props for the MP you want 8331 Props. You can find them Amazon, Ebay...ect. At least on this side of the pond...MAS are great props, I fly them on my Mavic 2 Zoom, but if you want original, 8331 props are what you want..insure vendor states they are DJI OEM..and not knock offs :)

Reactions: mereflyer
If you want Original DJI low noise props for the MP you want 8331 Props. You can find them Amazon, Ebay...ect. At least on this side of the pond...MAS are great props, I fly them on my Mavic 2 Zoom, but if you want original, 8331 props are what you want..insure vendor states they are DJI OEM..and not knock offs :)
In agreement with your statement, I also use the 8331 props from Amazon - See no reason to change.
Except I use a new set of props about every 50 hours of flight - JIC (just in case)
Also always takeoff and land from Pad or by hand, keeps props and cooling fan free of dust and debris.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21