DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GET NEW MAVIC LOW-NOISE PROPS NOW!

I'd suggest double check your order. $10 for a pair, x2 to have the 4 props that are needed, + $10 shipping was $30 for me.

Also, if you bought the Mavic Platinum, they are already on there to start with. More props will make a good backup but you didn't need to order them to test them or anything.

I know. I bought the two for a back up. I already purchased the fly more package, which comes with a spare set already, but it is never bad to have spare props.

I'd suggest double check your order. $10 for a pair, x2 to have the 4 props that are needed, + $10 shipping was $30 for me.

Also, if you bought the Mavic Platinum, they are already on there to start with. More props will make a good backup but you didn't need to order them to test them or anything.
Same here $30 for the set, is DJI shipping now, I have pre-ordered and paid, hope to get them in the next lot??

Thanks man - was getting tired of waiting for DGI to poop or get off the pot.

Reactions: Advexure
Thank you. Enjoy your weekend and safe flying.
Holly fast shipping!! I already have them!
dedd1cb7c7159e213fc7f3c15d78c636.jpg

@lamrith : The DJI site says the new props are not compatible with the "propeller cage". I can't say why, but FYI, you might want to look into it.
Correct, but those are not cages, they are the guards. Cages cover the props entirely (entire top, bottom and sides like a fan in your house) and the low noise will not fit in them.

Cages:
Buy Mavic Propeller Cage

Reactions: Advexure
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky