DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gibal obstruction (overload) issue... How to resolve?

UKpilot

Reactions
I have a gimbal overload issue. Gimbal calibration doesn't help and the new firmware upgrade didn't help either.

It did have a light crash into something. I reset the gimbal parts back under the three tabs, but the problem persists.

I've made a video below that shows where the camera appears to be stopping on rotation. This isn't normal, right? Any idea how to fix?

Thank you all.

What you show in the video is not the problem. I just checked mine and the travel is identical to yours. The problem lies elsewhere.

I have a gimbal overload issue. Gimbal calibration doesn't help and the new firmware upgrade didn't help either.

It did have a light crash into something. I reset the gimbal parts back under the three tabs, but the problem persists.

I've made a video below that shows where the camera appears to be stopping on rotation. This isn't normal, right? Any idea how to fix?

Thank you all.

I just recently had a gimbal overload error as well, though I had to send my drone back to DJI for repair. Though before that they asked me to try re-calibrating the IMU, but that didn't help.

Hello everyone, greeting from Jakarta Indonesia

I've been using My mavic for about 4-5 months and nothing but happiness and satisfaction with this foldable monster. Until 3 weeks ago i went to south korea for a short holiday and suddenly these problem happen.. and yes i've got no drone footage at all during that holiday :( The gimbal totally losing control and keep moving, been tried to restarting, calibrating, check the ribbon cable etc and all are seated in their place.. Any idea what happened to my mavic gimbal? Any advice what should i do?

Thank you very very much

I just sent my mp back to DJI for the same issue. We'll see what happens, I sent it back on 7-12-17. No response yet.

I just sent my mp back to DJI for the same issue. We'll see what happens, I sent it back on 7-12-17. No response yet.

Thanks for your feedback, hope gonna hear some good news for you mavic asap.. could you please inform me as soon as you get any info from DJI? Either its a good or (hopefully not) bad news.. thanks before

Thanks for your feedback, hope gonna hear some good news for you mavic asap.. could you please inform me as soon as you get any info from DJI? Either its a good or (hopefully not) bad news.. thanks before
I just checked the shipping. UPS tracking says DJI will get it tomorrow. So I sent it out Wed, so it's taking 3-4 days to get there.

Just got another email saying the gumball, **** auto correct! Gimbal obstruction was in warranty. So no cost to me at all. Just have to wait 3-6 days for the repair... The issue wasn't explained either. And than another 4 days to ship it back to me. All in all, not too bad.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy