DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal problems after MP2 crash

ballerhe75

Reactions
Everything was working except no video, black screen on mini4. Gimbal moved at start up, and responded to controller. I suspect video cable.

Yes or No?

Started to take drone apart but could not find YouTube for replacing video cable for MP2. Decided to wait to find out if it has the same repair process as Mavic Pro. Now gimbal does not respond to controller, but does move during start up.
Probably solve this when replacing video cable.

Ideas?

Reactions: Former Member
I think you’re on the right track. Sounds like the video cable wiring is fracturing, likely began in your crash. That would be cheaper to replace that the entire gimble assembly.

Reactions: Former Member
Your LVDS/gimbal ribbon cable must be broken. In the Mavic Pro, the video cable can be changed in about an hours time. With the M2P, it is a very difficult cable to change.

Im just finishing one up now.

Reactions: Thomas B
Everything was working except no video, black screen on mini4. Gimbal moved at start up, and responded to controller. I suspect video cable.

Yes or No?

Started to take drone apart but could not find YouTube for replacing video cable for MP2. Decided to wait to find out if it has the same repair process as Mavic Pro. Now gimbal does not respond to controller, but does move during start up.
Probably solve this when replacing video cable.

Ideas?

Bring it on down . We can get it fixed for ya.

Reactions: Mauimax3

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swaggyC