DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal Roll Shortcut on Mavic 2 Pro

PropsPilot

Reactions
I know that there is a shortcut to adjust gimbal (camera) roll for the Mavic Pro. It can be done by holding the C2 button and use the dial on the right-hand side to adjust. When you do this a green line appears on the screen which you can use to line up the horizon (or anything else that's level).

Does anyone know if this is supported on the Mavic 2 Pro? It doesn't seem to work on mine. (Maybe I'm doing something wrong?)

Is there an answer to this by chance? Been looking and cant seem to find out how to do it on a Mavic 2...

I know that there is a shortcut to adjust gimbal (camera) roll for the Mavic Pro. It can be done by holding the C2 button and use the dial on the right-hand side to adjust. When you do this a green line appears on the screen which you can use to line up the horizon (or anything else that's level).

Does anyone know if this is supported on the Mavic 2 Pro? It doesn't seem to work on mine. (Maybe I'm doing something wrong?)
It is supported via settings menu, not difficult to get to - shortcut not needed. If gimbal horizon is off - try running gimbal self calibration while drone is horizontal - it usually fixes the issue well enough.

Reactions: Thomas B

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlayTech