DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Its either a defective gimbal ribbon cable or a damaged motor assembly.

It looks like you have a filter on there. Take it off and see what happens. My guess is that the filter has somehow prevented your motor assembly from calibrating too many times, and has damaged the motor assembly.

It looks like you have a filter on there. Take it off and see what happens. My guess is that the filter has somehow prevented your motor assembly from calibrating too many times, and has damaged the motor assembly.
The camera/gimbal? It is without filters

No filters are showing on the camera in any of the pict's that have been posted regarding this problem. Post #7 above, shows damage to the gimbal assembly, and there is a link to a video in post #15 that actually shows a small lump of something falling out of the gimbal assy' during the power-up test. I don't have your experience TD, but without a thorough check out of the gimbal assembly first to rule out physical damage, anything else is just a guess! ?

No filters are showing on the camera in any of the pict's that have been posted regarding this problem. Post #7 above, shows damage to the gimbal assembly, and there is a link to a video in post #15 that actually shows a small lump of something falling out of the gimbal assy' during the power-up test. I don't have your experience TD, but without a thorough check out of the gimbal assembly first to rule out physical damage, anything else is just a guess! ?

My "guesses" are based on experience with thousands of repairs. If it walks alike a duck and quacks like a duck...

My "guesses" are based on experience with thousands of repairs. If it walks alike a duck and quacks like a duck...
Wasn't criticising TD - just pointing out what seemed obvious as the first port of call ... Thumbswayup I'd always bow to your expertise.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO