DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go 4 app question...

dronasoar

Reactions
I have the app on my phone (android) right now and I have an ipad mini 4 coming soon. Do the settings from the app sync when put the app on my ipad mini, or do I have to go and reset them?

Thanks in advance...

I have the app on my phone (android) right now and I have an ipad mini 4 coming soon. Do the settings from the app sync when put the app on my ipad mini, or do I have to go and reset them?

Thanks in advance...
The settings that are stored on your device will remain on that device and not be transferred.

Reactions: dronasoar
Thanks for the info. I will stop getting so particular with my settings then, and wait for the mini.

Most of the settings are stored in the drone, except for just a few, like your choice of measurement - ie, imperial vs metric. So when you connect the craft to your iPad, you will see most of your settings appear - again - because they are stored on the drone.

Most of the settings are stored in the drone, except for just a few, like your choice of measurement - ie, imperial vs metric. So when you connect the craft to your iPad, you will see most of your settings appear - again - because they are stored on the drone.
Ok, so I will still tinker with things and see what transfers over. Is there a list of what does, or just trial and error?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twentytree