DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go 4 Manual PDF

Frogman

Reactions
Hi, I'm a newbie here so I thought I'd try to help with an issue that seems to get asked about a lot!
Why don't DJI publish the Go 4 App manual in PDF form.

I don't know the answer, but, if it's any help, here's a formatted version based on the online manual on the DJI website. I put it together to help me learn the app. I hope it helps you too.

Cheers
Frogman

Attachments

• DJI GO 4 Manual.pdf
    3.4 MB · Views: 723
Hi, I'm a newbie here so I thought I'd try to help with an issue that seems to get asked about a lot!

I don't know the answer, but, if it's any help, here's a formatted version based on the online manual on the DJI website. I put it together to help me learn the app. I hope it helps you too.

Cheers
Frogman
H

Unfortunately DJI changes things every update without updating the public what they actually updated :). Even the layout changes without notice.

Nice work though! But you might be in for trying to find new easter eggs and making screenshots, about twice a month to keep your PDF up to date.

Cheers
Frogman
Thanks loads. Got some reading to do!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98