DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go 4 Platform for New Mavic Air

Jim G Adams

Reactions
I'm new here. I live in Oregon and just got my new Mavic Air.

I love flying and shooting pix and video. I have a minor issue I'm hoping someone may be able to answer. I use my cell phone a Galaxy S6 and find the image too dark and too small. I have to replace my tablet too. I see where Amazon is selling their Fire Tablet for $49. Will that work to fly the plane? Any alternatives suggested?

Thanks,

Jim Adams

Reactions: REO’s MavAir
Not sure i think that tab isnt up to the task i heard some probs with it.... but alot of guys swear by the "wunderphone" im pretty sure its just under 6 in so pretty big and u can find it for under 80$ no contract or service plan needed so for a dedicated device they all love it.....google "wunderphone dji" u will find what u are looking for...supposedly performs great with dji app and is pretty bright!

I'm new here. I live in Oregon and just got my new Mavic Air.

I love flying and shooting pix and video. I have a minor issue I'm hoping someone may be able to answer. I use my cell phone a Galaxy S6 and find the image too dark and too small. I have to replace my tablet too. I see where Amazon is selling their Fire Tablet for $49. Will that work to fly the plane? Any alternatives suggested?

Thanks,

Jim Adams
Hey man just some feedback for ya! I live in NC and I own the MA I flyby mine with galaxy note 8 and it works flawlessly. I could probably use a brighter screen but for right now it' great. Also it helps when you put your phone on airplane mode just remember to manually turn on Wi-Fi. Well good luck!

Hey man just some feedback for ya! I live in NC and I own the MA I flyby mine with galaxy note 8 and it works flawlessly. I could probably use a brighter screen but for right now it' great. Also it helps when you put your phone on airplane mode just remember to manually turn on Wi-Fi. Well good luck!
Why would u turn on wifi? Mavic air doesnt require that unless u are using aircraft without remote otherwise it is a hard-wired connection

Why would u turn on wifi? Mavic air doesnt require that unless u are using aircraft without remote otherwise it is a hard-wired connection
You don' need it obviously I was just saying if you turn your phone on airplane mode you would need to turn wi-fi on manually

You don' need it obviously I was just saying if you turn your phone on airplane mode you would need to turn wi-fi on manually
Got ya....u mean lte tho? Lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR