DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

go app4 where are ALL the files at??

droneuser

Reactions
Hi

I have an ipad mini I was using iTunes ( I have it set to show all files) I also tried itools4 too! my question is where are ALL the files at?? meaning if I unpack ipa file I can see all the files!!! when I search/look for them when the app is installed I don't see them?? case in point

in the ipa ( after I unpack it)

DJI GO 4 file size 49,906 ( yes its smaller in size its older version of the go app)

but when I look in the "document " folder AFTER the app is install I cant find it??

what I am missing?

Thanks

Reactions: Algirdas
I am looking for what is within the ipa file..hum if that makes any sense? lol lol

if you unpack a ipa file

payload/Dji go 4/ the folder and files

what you showed me in that pic must be android version?

I am looking for what is within the ipa file..hum if that makes any sense? lol lol

if you unpack a ipa file

payload/Dji go 4/ the folder and files

I’m fairly sure that the data files are stored separately from the IPA it’s self. I will check for its actual location.

I’m fairly sure that the data files are stored separately from the IPA it’s self. I will check for its actual location.

yes that is what I am thinking to **** apple! lol lol

just to give you an idea there are: (this is in go app 4.2.8 )

there are 39 folders ( not including what is in the folders!!! )

there are 951 files ( videos,png's,nib,etc )

where do they all go!!! **** apple! lol lol

Reactions: ksmusa
just to give you an idea there are: (this is in go app 4.2.8 )

there are 39 folders ( not including what is in the folders!!! )

there are 951 files ( videos,png's,nib,etc )

where do they all go!!! **** apple! lol lol

Lol. By the way, are you specifying a location for your files from the DJI app?

just a fyi I want to try a few things...what's the worst that can happen? well ok don't answer that! lol lol I may have to go to plan b!

repack ipa file and uses Cydia Impactor.... ohhh the web I weave! lol lol

Reactions: ksmusa
F539A2D9-01FE-40B6-89DA-5319D980BA20.jpeg View attachment 38535
just a fyi I want to try a few things...what's the worst that can happen? well ok don't answer that! lol lol I may have to go to plan b!

repack ipa file and uses Cydia Impactor.... ohhh the web I weave! lol lol

OK. The jailbreak route will give you better access to the phone. You can also use iTunes to recover videos and pictures from DJI go. I think you will be limited to 720 P

ya of course I am on firmware version that wont let me fully jailbreak and I cant rollback firmware without signatures.... so its back to playing with the ipa files :(

Bummer… Tried checking out the iTunes route from your PC. Just a thought.

ya I didn't see the actually go app (program) in there :(

nooo I don't have a mac and now I know why I don't! lol lol lol **** apple!!! I cant imagine how "lock" up a mac is!!!

windows is sooo nice I can play and FIND files...lol lol ya ya ya I know the pc vs mac commercial! lol lol lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair