-Add AFC switch
Editor:
-Added file-sharing support for WeChat
-Added Transition feature
General:
-Added offline map support
-Added Facebook Live support

Reactions: CyberNate
Still crashes on Android 7.0 however for those of you with working mobile platforms the new upgrade is sweet especially the AFC.
Regards,
-d.

Still crashes on Android 7.0 however for those of you with working mobile platforms the new upgrade is sweet especially the AFC.
Regards,
-d.

Maybe it would be best to remove current version and do a fresh install with v4.0.3.

Perhaps, I shall try it today. I am tempted to get a iPad but I do not feel I should have to switch my platform, am hoping they get it fixed soon.
Regards,
-d.

Careful, they jsut sneaked one in again. Updated this morning, and there's again an update just now. Same version (4.0.3) but different build number (1021301 vs 1021298). Of course no info about why or what changed.
When will they stop doing this...

Seems OK on Nexus 6P, rooted with custom ROM

Added on edit:

I spoke too soon. If I try to delete a picture my phone seizes & requires hard restart.

Last edited:
......And we've got auto rotating maps back, AND focus peaking. And for one glorious minute I had google maps back too, which reminded what I've been missing with those stinkers from Here.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: Xcallibur
Any word on how the offline maps work? Is it the same as before, it just caches what you view or can you actually download an area map?

Reactions: WIMMPYIII
Careful, they jsut sneaked one in again. Updated this morning, and there's again an update just now. Same version (4.0.3) but different build number (1021301 vs 1021298). Of course no info about why or what changed.
When will they stop doing this...

Nice catch... How are you able to view the build number? Can you view it prior to install?

Tapping on the app in ES File Explorer's APP interface after it's installed.

Screenshot_20170223-150916.png

Apart from that... I do have the focus peaking setting, but it doesn't seem to work.

Tapping on the app in ES File Explorer's APP interface after it's installed.

View attachment 6993

Apart from that... I do have the focus peaking setting, but it doesn't seem to work.

I removed that app after using for along time. It got to the point of displaying too much spam.

Explain how you think the Focus Peaking is suppose to function?

Btw, nobody mentioned the cinematic settings that control the yaw and brake separately.

......And we've got auto rotating maps back, AND focus peaking. And for one glorious minute I had google maps back too, which reminded what I've been missing with those stinkers from Here.

glad to know they added focus peaking

AF-C is continuous autofocus.
Anyone tried Android app 4.0.3 with FW .200? With bad weather here and less than a week before my trip...I need the most stable release.

between decreased range, multiple update attempts through Go 4, and VPS stability issues
i have a gut feeling staying a firmware behind is the safer bet.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenshin