DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GO4 version 4.3.14 released for CrystalSky (Mar 15, 2019)

ALCON
DJI released the long awaited GO4 (with waypoints) for the CrystalSky.
What happens to Waypoints when you shutdown the AC and RC? Does the waypoints shutdown also?

It was nice to make up the missions without both units running though.... I could take my time and not worry about the AC getting to hot etc. What's going to happen when your outside and it 90 degrees and you have a 10 minute time frame to make a complete mission. The A C is going to melt the circuits....

I Guess I have to live with that, on my iPad mini4 I can shutdown the AC and RC still and make up missions

@Keule thanks for letting us know, I’m updating the firmware now;);)
I've done already the update - Wind and rain stops me from testing ... grrrr

I'm testing now

Reactions: Porky
Works good

Reactions: Porky
I've done already the update - Wind and rain stops me from testing ... grrrr

Mines downloading now, I’m the same as you, weathers crap here in the UK, might be able to test early next week:rolleyes::rolleyes:

It landed perfectly on its takeoff spot, I did a 14 point mission with altitude height changes and video camera and photo tests and it seems like its working like it suppose to. I dont like to have the AC and remote on while making up missions though.. I have to live with it or use the mini4 to do long missions.

Reactions: Keule
It landed perfectly on its takeoff spot, I did a 14 point mission with altitude height changes and video camera and photo tests and it seems like its working like it suppose to. I dont like to have the AC and remote on while making up missions though.. I have to live with it or use the mini4 to do long missions.

Glad it’s working as expected, no problems with the new firmware. Looking forward to testing it out for myself next week, weather permitting;)

I know I'm wining like a baby about having the Aircraft and remote running while making up the missions but it gets hot here where I live and some mission can take up to 15 minutes to get it right and I know the heat on the internals of the craft is going to take some life out of the boards. Or am I reading to much into it?

@silverdragon Once you started your mission planning, you can turn off the AC and continue your mission planning on the CS

I personally think if that’s the only way to do it, then it’s got to be done that way.

I test my M2P indoors, testing out camera settings and other things, yep the fans come on but I’ve not had any problems with over heating.

When i am fumbling around indoors with any Mavic, i place a little USB powered fan in front of the craft.

No, once I turn the AC off I loose the waypoint screen and just the map is showing. I must keep the AC on while creating missions. Now, I remembered when I upgraded to waypoints at the end of it another screen popped up and asked if I wanted to add something else to the go4 app and I opted the install. Maybe I should of declined. You must of got the second install window?

Hi folks, I'm hoping with the tags on this chain that this might be a good place to ask: Just powering up my new CS for first time today (first drone as well so everything is new). My CS is at firmware 2.6.6.0 which appears current compared to DJI site. GO4 is at 4.2.16 and of course we have a new version out today. I have searched and not finding clear instruction on options to update GO4. I'm on WiFi - do I just leave app running on my desk and it will update? I read that I could download to SD card and update manually, but I don't see a CS version of GO4 on DJI download site. I read conflicting info about whether Assistant 2 would work, but I can't even play with that yet as I'm on a locked work pc. If I went this route, do I use Assistant 2 for Mavic? I don't see an Assistant 2 version specifically for CS. Thanks in advance for any help!

Assistant 2 is not working because certification issue with windows but I read it's ok on the iOS or apple platform

My CS is at firmware 2.6.6.0 which appears current compared to DJI site
Yes it is current

do I just leave app running on my desk and it will update?
In the main screen of GO4 in the lower part of the screen you see the ''Me' button. There should be a blue mini icon on top. Click on it, and try a manual search for update. (You must be connected to a WiFi hotspot with Internet connection)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots