DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GO4 version 4.3.14 released for CrystalSky (Mar 15, 2019)

On the bottom of your go4 app you will see an icon that says “me” this should have a lttlie dot on top of it. Press the me icon then it should ask you to update.

Edit, you bet me to it, lol:D @Keule

Reactions: CNYdronepilot
Yes it is current

In the main screen of GO4 in the lower part of the screen you see the ''Me' button. There should be a blue mini icon on top. Click on it, and try a manual search for update. (You must be connected to a WiFi hotspot with Internet connection)
Kuele, Porky, thanks! Did the trick and 4.3.14 is now installing. Thanks so much!

Reactions: Porky and Keule
This is FANTASTIC news. Updated without a hitch. Made a new mission. Now just need a little less wind to test it. Very optimistic though. Finally....finally I (we) won't have to use our phones anymore to fly waypoints.
Thank you DJI! I know we're quick to complain but I'd also like to think we're quick to say Thank You too.

Reactions: Porky
This is FANTASTIC news. Updated without a hitch. Made a new mission. Now just need a little less wind to test it. Very optimistic though. Finally....finally I (we) won't have to use our phones anymore to fly waypoints.
Thank you DJI! I know we're quick to complain but I'd also like to think we're quick to say Thank You too.
It's great that us CS owners have that option now, but it sucks the Aircraft and Controller has to be running to make up missions.... My mission may take up to 20 to make up so, you get the picture...BTW, my iPad mini 4 I can turn them both off and take my sweet time to make up missions...why did they (DJI) not give the turn off AC and RC that option on the CS????

It's great that us CS owners have that option now, but it sucks the Aircraft and Controller has to be running to make up missions.... My mission may take up to 20 to make up so, you get the picture...BTW, my iPad mini 4 I can turn them both off and take my sweet time to make up missions...why did they (DJI) not give the turn off AC and RC that option on the CS????
Maybe they will. We've all been squawking so much about not having waypoints on our CS they grew us a bone while they make it perfect. I for one am going to be happy to chew on this bone for awhile.

Maybe they will. We've all been squawking so much about not having waypoints on our CS they grew us a bone while they make it perfect. I for one am going to be happy to chew on this bone for awhile.
I agree with you on that point, maybe it's just an iOS thing.

IMG_6042[1].JPG
Guess I picked a great time to get my Crystal Sky. Got it updated and connected to my Mavic Air. My M2Z with Fly More kit and some other accessories will be here Monday. :)

Reactions: CNYdronepilot
View attachment 66165
Guess I picked a great time to get my Crystal Sky. Got it updated and connected to my Mavic Air. My M2Z with Fly More kit and some other accessories will be here Monday. :)
Alright, your set to go...enjoy flying and fly safe...oh, the M2Zoomer is a baaaadd machine...I have that also...there were several times I was so glad I had the zoom.....I also see you have the upgraded props....

Reactions: WobblingWillie
Yes, they are the Master Airscrew props. I'm still testing them though. They cause the AC to shudder on take off and when coming to a stop from fwd flight. They seem to be getting better with time. They may have been under stress during shipping. They came in a fairly soft cardboard box in a bubblewrap envelop and the box had been partially crushed.

Reactions: Freedom 1
Yes, they are the Master Airscrew props. I'm still testing them though. They cause the AC to shudder on take off and when coming to a stop from fwd flight. They seem to be getting better with time. They may have been under stress during shipping. They came in a fairly soft cardboard box in a bubblewrap envelop and the box had been partially crushed.
I have them on my Mavic Air. The first set I got shuddered. I sent them back for replacement. Master Airscrew sent a second set overnight..great service by them The 2nd set works flawlessly.. A Jenn Brown helped me out..

Reactions: WobblingWillie
I have them on my Mavic Air. The first set I got shuddered. I sent them back for replacement. Master Airscrew sent a second set overnight..great service by them The 2nd set works flawlessly.. A Jenn Brown helped me out..
I guess I'll have to get in touch with them then. Thanks!

Assistant 2 is not working because certification issue with windows but I read it's ok on the iOS or apple platform
It is OK on Apple things and the CS. Just updated all my devices and flew with phone and then CS for about 45 min each.
Thanks to Keule for posting!

It is OK on Apple things and the CS. Just updated all my devices and flew with phone and then CS for about 45 min each.
Thanks to Keule for posting!
Wait a minute, I posted before Keule, It was exactly 1 minute.... so, I really get the credit....LOL....

Tanks, that made my night.......anyways we cried out for waypoints, we got em, so enjoy and make some killa videos.

Reactions: Thomas B
Has anyone tried the “5D button on the controller yet for EV adjustments? (M2) I know this didn’t work on the old CS Go4 firmware, might now. I can’t test it at the mo;)

I thought you could plan a mission off line or rather without the ac being connected but the height was restricted to 90 odd feet.
The idea being, I thought, was to plan the mission off line, switch the ac on only to adjust heights and save it as a named mission. That way you can do it all at home in comfort without burning too much power up or overheating the ac.....or have I misunderstood the YT channels I’ve been wanting?

It appears everything must be ON to plan a mission. I did not even think about the using the 5 position button during flight, too excited. (sorry)
Heads up however, found a small limitation. The save folder will only hold 3 missions without rewriting over the last mission. There's an extra folder in the CS with Chinese writing. This apparently is a save folder too. If you save to this folder on your 4th mission it'll save it seperatly. Not sure why it was done this way but I was starting to get frustrated by a 3 mission limitation till I tried out of desperation to use the Chinese folder.

Reactions: Porky
I did not even think about the using the 5 position button during flight, too excited. (sorry)

No probs, I’ll try it out next time I fly, should be early next week, weather permitting ;)

No probs, I’ll try it out next time I fly, should be early next week, weather permitting ;)
I (coincidentally) played with 5 position button at the kitchen counter this morning as I continue my set-up and prep for first flight - it worked. Defaults were up down move camera to straight ahead and full down positions, and left right increment EV setting up and down.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada