DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GO4 version 4.3.14 released for CrystalSky (Mar 15, 2019)

No probs, I’ll try it out next time I fly, should be early next week, weather permitting ;)
OK, just flew again and purposely reduced the exposure a bit, it worked fine for me. Although I'd also say it wasn't a complete test.

Reactions: Porky
OK, just flew again and purposely reduced the exposure a bit, it worked fine for me. Although I'd also say it wasn't a complete test.

Many thanks for your feedback, much appreciated ;) I know this was a problem before so hopefully the update has now sorted it out. We’ll seeThumbswayup

Hi, sorry if not the correct forum, wasn’t sure as it’s regarding the Go4 update for Crystalsky and couldn’t decide which forum was correct.

I found out that DJI have finally released an update for Crystalsky to enable the waypoints feature. After many problems with connectivity I finally managed to download the app. I selected upgrade and waited in anticipation.

I’ve tried several times now and each time it seems that the CS downloads a fresh copy then asks me to upgrade. I do this and everything seems to be progressing with a coloured bar moving across the box but after a few minutes the box clears and a notification saying “App not installed “ appears with the only option to click on Done.

Has anyone else had these problems and if so how where they resolved please?

Many thanks.

Peter

anyone knows while in the Go4 app whats this red dot next to the "ME" icon mean or tryn to say? IMG_4908.JPG

I only got the red dot just before I undated the app. I had no message on screen about a new update, only thing that was new was the red dot. Pressed it then it took me through the update.

Hi, sorry if not the correct forum, wasn’t sure as it’s regarding the Go4 update for Crystalsky and couldn’t decide which forum was correct.

I found out that DJI have finally released an update for Crystalsky to enable the waypoints feature. After many problems with connectivity I finally managed to download the app. I selected upgrade and waited in anticipation.

I’ve tried several times now and each time it seems that the CS downloads a fresh copy then asks me to upgrade. I do this and everything seems to be progressing with a coloured bar moving across the box but after a few minutes the box clears and a notification saying “App not installed “ appears with the only option to click on Done.

Has anyone else had these problems and if so how where they resolved please?

Many thanks.

Peter

Have you got it sorted yet? I had no problem upgrading, worked fine for me.

Have you got it sorted yet? I had no problem upgrading, worked fine for me.

Hi, no not yet. I even took the CS to my brother in laws last night and tried the update there in case I was somehow downloading a bug ( not sure how but desperate times etc).
I got exactly the same results at his house, it seems to download over several minutes, I then select install, I’ve tried giving the new files access to both “New” and “All” when asked.
The display changes after a couple of minutes to the opening home screen with a white installation box overlay which then declares “App not installed “.
I forgot to mention but the screen is then frozen and I have to reboot.
Very puzzling and frustrating!

Hi, no not yet. I even took the CS to my brother in laws last night and tried the update there in case I was somehow downloading a bug ( not sure how but desperate times etc).
I got exactly the same results at his house, it seems to download over several minutes, I then select install, I’ve tried giving the new files access to both “New” and “All” when asked.
The display changes after a couple of minutes to the opening home screen with a white installation box overlay which then declares “App not installed “.
I forgot to mention but the screen is then frozen and I have to reboot.
Very puzzling and frustrating!

Try following steps:
Reset your CS to factory defaults.
Update the firmware of CS to the latest version.
Update GO4 to the latest version.

Will you please tell me the steps for updating the Go4 in Crystalsky
In the main screen of GO4 in the lower part of the screen you see the ''Me' button. There should be a blue mini icon on top. Click on it, and try a manual search for update. (You must be connected to a WiFi hotspot with Internet connection)

Reactions: Thomas B
In the main screen of GO4 in the lower part of the screen you see the ''Me' button. There should be a blue mini icon on top. Click on it, and try a manual search for update. (You must be connected to a WiFi hotspot with Internet connection)

That did it. Many thanks.

Try following steps:
Reset your CS to factory defaults.
Update the firmware of CS to the latest version.
Update GO4 to the latest version.

Hi, tried your suggestion and it worked like a dream. Everything loaded back up first time and hey presto there’s the waypoints.

Thank you so much for taking the time to help out, it’s very appreciated.

Take care, Peter

Reactions: Keule
I tried the 5D button last night, the EV adjustments still doesn’t work, panning the camera up/down is still ok.

One thing I did notice while flying which never happened before, the camera would angle down on its own just before taking a photo, my drone is a M2P. Anyone experiencing this problem?

I tried the 5D button last night, the EV adjustments still doesn’t work, panning the camera up/down is still ok.

One thing I did notice while flying which never happened before, the camera would angle down on its own just before taking a photo, my drone is a M2P. Anyone experiencing this problem?
From time to time my M2P camera does this, but I will have to pay more att’n to be certain, because I also often seem to “fat finger” the camera control. One thing I like on the M2P controller is the spring loaded detant returning the wheel, though not the camera, to center instead of the free turning wheel like my MPP.

From time to time my M2P camera does this, but I will have to pay more att’n to be certain, because I also often seem to “fat finger” the camera control. One thing I like on the M2P controller is the spring loaded detant returning the wheel, though not the camera, to center instead of the free turning wheel like my MPP.

This has never happened before hence why I’ve bought it up, it happened quite a few times last night, no fat fingers on me, lol:p everything else worked a treat apart from the 5D button but that never worked before so I can’t complain about that.

It might just be a coincidence but it didn’t happen before I updated the app, I’ll keep an eye on it. Should be flying tomorrow so I’ll report back;)

Reactions: Mavco
@Thomas B

Flown more now with the new CS Go4 app, the problem I experienced with the camera angling down has not reared it’s ugly head again so it must just of been a one off problem.

Just wished that the 5D button would work for the EV adjustments, next update perhaps ;)

Reactions: Thomas B
@Thomas B

Flown more now with the new CS Go4 app, the problem I experienced with the camera angling down has not reared it’s ugly head again so it must just of been a one off problem.

Just wished that the 5D button would work for the EV adjustments, next update perhaps ;)
I haven’t seen since the post, been flying 3 times (12 batteries)...we’ll see. Haven’t explored the 5D button myself... so maybe they’ll get it right in an update before I do.
Fly on! Thumbswayup

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom