DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

goggles and litchi??

genesimmons

Reactions
i am on the fence for getting a pair of the goggles, i have read u need dji go to start your flight then if u decide u can remove the phone, can u use litchi to start the flight and access any of the litchi menus or is it limited to dji go only, i would luv to use litchi pano ramas with dji goggles to compose the shots. i assume this wont work though

The goggles use their own UI. Whatever app your device is using is moot. Operating the drone with your device and viewing with your goggles is completely separate. One is not dependent on the other. The goggles receive their own feed directly from the drone.

Litchi runs on your device (Android or iOS) and has nothing to do with the interface of the goggles. In fact, you can even shut off your device and fly with just your RC and your goggles. You can still run Litchi on your device to control your AC and view it with the goggles (in their own DJI interface).

Reactions: bonzo
The goggles use their own UI. Whatever app your device is using is moot. Operating the drone with your device and viewing with your goggles is completely separate. One is not dependent on the other. The goggles receive their own feed directly from the drone.

Litchi runs on your device (Android or iOS) and has nothing to do with the interface of the goggles. In fact, you can even shut off your device and fly with just your RC and your goggles. You can still run Litchi on your device to control your AC and view it with the goggles (in their own DJI interface).

thank you ver much, that helps me, i sooooo need and want a pair of these, think i am just gonna bite the bullet

One note though - goggles override customizable buttons on controller, both 5D and C1/C2. Apart from that, they work fine together, and there is no need to launch go app first.

So . . . We can plan a mission in litchi, upload and run it and also follow it with the goggles?

Looking at getting the new racing edition . . .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tore Korsnes