DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles anything else other than Fat large stand out Ina crowd DJI

Skyzone v2+ I just received them today and they're amazing

****. Why did you have to send me this link. Ive been spending money like a mofo since i bought my MP... on accessories for the MP!!! Had to shell out $180 few hours ago on a car battery after wifie forced me to buy new shoes! LOL Im a frugal, cheap *** my wife says. But when i decide to spend on my self, its hard to stop

****. Why did you have to send me this link. Ive been spending money like a mofo since i bought my MP... on accessories for the MP!!! Had to shell out $180 few hours ago on a car battery after wifie forced me to buy new shoes! LOL Im a frugal, cheap *** my wife says. But when i decide to spend on my self, its hard to stop
I bought Fatshark dominator hd3s and sent them back as the optics are awful. The skyzone goggles blow them clean out of the water. Plus they have a front camera inbuilt and come with diversity. Oh and you have the option to buy them with the 3d camera. That's the package I bought and they're brilliant. Tomtop.com were the cheapest place I found. Plus they sell them in black which I prefer to the white. Hope this helps [emoji23]

I bought Fatshark dominator hd3s and sent them back as the optics are awful. The skyzone goggles blow them clean out of the water. Plus they have a front camera inbuilt and come with diversity. Oh and you have the option to buy them with the 3d camera. That's the package I bought and they're brilliant. Tomtop.com were the cheapest place I found. Plus they sell them in black which I prefer to the white. Hope this helps [emoji23]

Great, i'll check them out thanks!

Reactions: Mike B.
Yes they do mate [emoji3]
That's what I would need, I'd like to try a pair. I also tried the Dom V3's and didn't care for them at all and sold them shortly after. The only thing I like about them is they put a fan on them where DJI didn't, that was a big mistake for dji.

That's what I would need, I'd like to try a pair. I also tried the Dom V3's and didn't care for them at all and sold them shortly after. The only thing I like about them is they put a fan on them where DJI didn't, that was a big mistake for dji.
I suppose it all depends on the climate. Here in the UK I have no particular issues with fogging in the goggles.

If you mean the DJI Goggles, try them in Florida in 95 degrees with 100% humidity. They fog up in 15 seconds to where you can't see a thing. I got some drops to try I hope that works. Summer is miserable here.
Yep that's a real problem for you guys, we simply don't have that problem here unless it was a baking hot summer day.. Which is rare!!

Yep that's a real problem for you guys, we simply don't have that problem here unless it was a baking hot summer day.. Which is rare!!
Nice, can I park my Motor Home in your driveway for the summer. lol This heat has just about done me in. On the bright side in February I'll be out flying.

I've seen them do it on Headplays. I don't think I could bring myself to cut a hole in the side of those pretty goggles. This is my 2nd pair. The first pair because of the many problems I sold them. Since then there is a solution for glasses inserts and now there is Imperial reading. Now all I have left to complain about is the headband and fogging. If I run out of things to complain about I'll just ask my wife, she has a never ending supply of things to complain about on all subjects.. Where are you at mavic661? UK or down under?

Reactions: PROMOLOZO
I've seen them do it on Headplays. I don't think I could bring myself to cut a hole in the side of those pretty goggles. This is my 2nd pair. The first pair because of the many problems I sold them. Since then there is a solution for glasses inserts and now there is Imperial reading. Now all I have left to complain about is the headband and fogging. If I run out of things to complain about I'll just ask my wife, she has a never ending supply of things to complain about on all subjects.. Where are you at mavic661? UK or down under?
I'm from the sunny UK [emoji23].
My wife suggested us guys creating a special forum for them.. "The moaning Mavic forum" has a nice ring to it don't you thing? We could have a name and shame column for each months moaniest wife, and the winning wife gets a free Mavic [emoji23]

Reactions: superdave5050
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998