DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles anything else other than Fat large stand out Ina crowd DJI

Yes, you can buy litchi which has be mode, then just put you phone in any set of goggles and voila

Reactions: Ron_Dog
Can't get past the size and ugly factor of the DJI googles any alternatives.

Advancements in tech happen over time and over iterations. We can't have thin and perfect from day one. Dji's goggles are the best looking so far.
a4c67eb3e58b3f147391f4b80fe80399.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: pospower
Advancements in tech happen over time and over iterations. We can't have thin and perfect from day one. Dji's goggles are the best looking so far.
a4c67eb3e58b3f147391f4b80fe80399.jpg

Mavic Pro was awesome from Day one. Why not the goggles .
If they had made them look like Fatsharks, they would have sold a pair for every drone they ever sold.
I lol when i see girls in advertisements wearing them
It's so obvious they were some generic VR headset for something, that DJI brought out because they couldnt
pull it off in time

Why didn't DJI collaberate with them MavicHelp guy
DJI is working with Epson on some level. Here are some related videos DJI made:

Do your research before plunking down your cash. If the BT-300 were everything they seem to be no one would even be talking about the DJI goggles. All of these goggles have pluses and minuses. I suggest you watch some BT-300 YouTube reviews before buying a pair.

Rob

Reactions: Kilrah
Do your research before plunking down your cash. If the BT-300 were everything they seem to be no one would even be talking about the DJI goggles. All of these goggles have pluses and minuses. I suggest you watch some BT-300 YouTube reviews before buying a pair.

Rob

Thank Rob.

I dont have the sort of spending cash to buy something like that before knowing
what it can and cant do before getting here.

Seeing mixed ratings, I hope they're related to people expecting plug and play/no setup hassles.
and not software "brick/paperweight" type hassles
There clearly not for everyone

Great too see a Tech company push the boundary, especially for a small customer base, if nothing else :)

Those epsons look awesome. Why didn't DJI collaberate with them MavicHelp guy

edit: lol i totally want those epson goggles now, with a neat enclosure like this maybe.

Epson Moverio BT-300 VR Enclosure - Solitaire ACE 2.0 | eBay
I have the BT-300 with that Solitaire ACE. So far for me, they are, as you say, awesome. Check this thread for reviews. Latest word is that Epson is coming out with new apps for the Mavic. Epson has their own app store where you can also get a Litchi-like app called Ultimate Flight for free.

Reactions: avanti1963
I have the BT-300 with that Solitaire ACE. So far for me, they are, as you say, awesome. Check this thread for reviews. Latest word is that Epson is coming out with new apps for the Mavic. Epson has their own app store where you can also get a Litchi-like app called Ultimate Flight for free.

thanks m8
will do

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78