DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles anything else other than Fat large stand out Ina crowd DJI

I'm from the sunny UK [emoji23].
My wife suggested us guys creating a special forum for them.. "The moaning Mavic forum" has a nice ring to it don't you thing? We could have a name and shame column for each months moaniest wife, and the winning wife gets a free Mavic [emoji23]
First rule of this hobby is keep the wives away from these forums, we wouldn't want them to find out what everything costs.:D

Yes you are lucky, my wife has 0 interest in RC anything. She goes with me once in a while on some of my mapping jobs but not often. But on the other hand it lets me get out with friends with out the wifes

Not all women or wives are the same. Some like VR and others prefer straight-up FPV. And I plan on making a ‘wives email list’ for everyone here so be careful. :)

Mavic Pro was awesome from Day one. Why not the goggles .
If they had made them look like Fatsharks, they would have sold a pair for every drone they ever sold.
I lol when i see girls in advertisements wearing them
It's so obvious they were some generic VR headset for something, that DJI brought out because they couldnt
pull it off in time
and if they looked FatSharks everyone who is complaining about the goggles being to big would then complain the screens are too small. Had the Fatsharks, Sold them after getting the DJI.

Reactions: Kilrah
That's a great idea since anything your phone would fit in would be soooo much smaller.
I've tried Gear VR with my Samsung phone and the display is mediocre at best it splits your phone screen in half as well as the resolution. Then you loose head tracking and the ability to control your device with the app without poking out your eyes. I fly with the DJI goggles I can see blades of grass, tree branches and power lines. I've got my gripes with them but they're still the best I've tried

Reactions: MrsTreat
That's a great idea since anything your phone would fit in would be soooo much smaller.
It actually works quite well,and is very inexpensive to do!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverbobomalem