DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles burry

Howcroft22

Reactions
Dji goggles seem out of focus on faces and a lot of the words in the notifications that pop up while flying. How do you focus the screen like other goggles? I know how to move the 2 screens to fit your eyes with the dial. But the focus is off. I don’t wear glasses and I just had a vision test a week ago.

Dji goggles seem out of focus on faces and a lot of the words in the notifications that pop up while flying. How do you focus the screen like other goggles? I know how to move the 2 screens to fit your eyes with the dial. But the focus is off. I don’t wear glasses and I just had a vision test a week ago.
I know some people wear reading glasses or "cheaters" because the screen is so close.

Get a set of lens thru DJI, +1 might work for you, $29, fixed my same problem

Seems kind of silly it doesn’t come with them at $450 a pair.
Are you sure you have perfect vision? If you do, then perhaps there's some kind of issue with your goggles.

Are you sure you have perfect vision? If you do, then perhaps there's some kind of issue with your goggles.

Probably not perfect. But I pass my tests every year for the D.O.T. Medical card. I drive trucks. Maybe I’m becoming far sighted. I notice if I hold my phone closer than say a good 12” away the screen is hard to see.

I wish there was another way to do this besides ordering these $60 lenses. And I don’t even know which ones to buy. There looks to be a lot of different ones. And the dji page says they aren’t sold in my country. I have to get them from focusfixers.com. I wish amazon had them or somewhere I could go in a store and buy them. Maybe I’ll try some low Magnification reading glasses.

Reactions: wowography
I wish there was another way to do this besides ordering these $60 lenses. And I don’t even know which ones to buy. There looks to be a lot of different ones. And the dji page says they aren’t sold in my country. I have to get them from focusfixers.com. I wish amazon had them or somewhere I could go in a store and buy them. Maybe I’ll try some low Magnification reading glasses.
here are a bunch of threads on reading glasses, it may be of help. Good Luck.
Search Results for Query: reading glasses | DJI Mavic Drone Forum

I got two pairs of reading glasses from SCHMIDTS OPTICAL & HEARING near me in Stuart Florida. It cost about $50 and they work great with my DJI Goggles. I pack one pair in my carrying bag. Glad I got them as my regular glasses are trifocals. I am still getting used to using the goggles. I just got out yesterday for the first time and now know why you need to have a spotter with you for LOS backup.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mack_Attack